Via blind copy to Northern Alberta Locals, PRC Reps, RVPs, PSAC Committees, and General Mailing List.
This is an open invite for members to participate in the 6th in a series of webinars from the PSAC Prairie Region. Please share this information with all of our members, especially those that mat be interested in the topic.
In this interactive webinar we will be discussing;
- Organizing and prioritizing your responsibilities- Some tips and tricks- what is actually considered a priority during this unprecedented time
- Assessing and providing needed tools- where you can get them if you need them- Employer, Community initiatives, or your child’s school
- How to deal with the pressure and setting realistic expectations.
- Having discussions about not being able to meet your priorities- who do you contact and how do you navigate this
- Having an open discussion about impossible tasks that are not completed- this does NOT make you a failure and tomorrow is another day.
- Addressing challenges of suddenly providing the childcare while you work full time from home and then also homeschooling.
Please register for PSAC Prairies Webinar #6 What is Work/Life Balance During a Pandemic? on Apr 30, 2020 7:00 PM CDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Regional Representative, Health and Safety- Prairie Region
Public Service Alliance of Canada
Proud member of the Canadian Union of Labour Employees
I would like to acknowledge I live and work in Treaty 1 territory and that the land is the traditional territory of the original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene Peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation.
I am dedicated to ensuring that the spirit of Reconciliation and Treaty 1 is honoured and respected. I respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, I acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and I dedicate myself to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.