Member Expense Instructions

Please read carefully

Social Insurance Number (SIN)

When requesting the reimbursement of wages, we require your SIN Number for both audit and for income tax purposes.  Please note that we cannot use your PRI Number. Failure to indicate your SIN Number when claiming wages, will result in a delay in processing your claim.  If you have already provided your SIN number, you may leave this section blank.

Void Cheque

If you are requesting direct deposit of your claim, you will need to provide a void cheque.  If you have already provided this information, you do not need to resubmit.

If you are not comfortable submitting your SIN or Banking Information online, please contact Amanda Agnew at 1-866-594-4505 x 27 or at


All receipts, (taxi, hotel, parking etc) must be attached, failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your claim.

UNDE Travel Policy

Please ensure that you are familiar with the UNDE Travel Policy:


    Fill out and submit your expense claim.
    Start Claim