The registration information for a second in a series of webinars we hope to offer in the Prairie Region is below. This webinar will be geared towards union representatives who assist members dealing with workplace issues. Targeted members for this webinar may be Local Executive, Local Stewards, H&S Committee members, Health and Safety Representatives, or National Officers, among others.. In this webinar, we will present the following topics in an interactive setting;
- A review of discussion items from our last webinar,
- Provide the most up to date information on the pandemic
- More fully explore the concept of critical or essential workers
- Review the right to refuse from the perspective of local representatives
- Provide resources and training opportunities to be well equipped to respond to member concerns
- Provide tools to connect with members you represent
Please widely share with anyone in your locals that may benefit from this information.
Register for Prairies Webinar #2- COVID- 19 Pandemic and the Role of Representatives on Mar 31, 2020 7:00 PM CDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Regional Representative, Health and Safety- Prairie Region
Public Service Alliance of Canada
460-175 Hargrave St.
Proud member of the Canadian Union of Labour Employees