Local 40802 Moose Jaw


Local Executive List



Collective Agreements

Travel Directive


An employee must make a written request, using the Request for Workplace Accommodation (RWA) form, to his or her manager if there is a requirement for:

  • adaptive aids and/or equipment;
  • long-term, extensive accommodation or changes to the physical work space; or
  • a flexible work arrangement as part of WA.