TO: ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE UNDE LOCAL PRESIDENTS CONFERENCE
The UNDE Local Presidents Conference is scheduled for June 5 and 6, 2015 in Toronto at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Toronto Hotel, 475 Yonge Street.
There will be a reception at the hotel on the evening of June 4 @ 6:30pm to kick-off the conference.
A hotel room has been reserved for you at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Toronto and will be direct billed to UNDE National Office.
Incidental charges (ie: meals or movies charged to your room) are your responsibility.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY, ALL ROOM REQUESTS NEED TO BE MADE BY SANDRA MONTPETIT.
For the conference, please note the following:
- Advances will be distributed at registration on Friday June 5 at 8am in front of the Courtyard Hall Meeting room;
- If you wish to drive, please send a request to your VP for approval. As always, National Office will reimburse the equivalent to the most economical and practical means of transportation (includes parking at the train station or airport and at hotel).
- For Ontario Region participants who are authorized to drive their personal vehicle: Kingston flat rate of $385, Petawawa flat rate of $550, Ottawa flat rate of $530. NOTE: The cost to park at the hotel is included in this flat rate, therefore PAYING FOR PARKING IS AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- For Toronto area residents staying at the hotel, a flat rate of $60 will be reimbursed.
- Expense claims may be returned to your respective VP during the conference or sent in to National Office upon your return home;
- Loss of wages will be paid to all participants for Thursday/Friday. A shift schedule will be required if you claim loss of wages for Saturday and/or Sunday which is the travel home date;
- Taxis used will be reimbursed with receipts;
- Internet access in your room is complimentary;
- Final expense cheques will be mailed to participants;